Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my dash out today, heating up and peeling off the ugly ass wood grain dash kit the car came with...only took me 10 months to get to it...ANYWHO...Put my dash back and my boost gauge in the clock location had no power...So I was like WTF...take it apart again and stupid me never unplugged the battery...the small green light for the cigarette lighter touched the metal on my cd player, shorted out all the dash illumination, checked all the fuses and none had popped...so what does this mean? I have to replace all the tiny little green bulbs?? or is there something else I missed?

-Matt

·
Registered
87 Posts
Are you sure a fuse didnt blow?? I did the same thing when I installed my boost guage in the factory clock location and I replaced the guage fuse and everything lit back up and worked perfectly. Look in the fuse box underneath the dash near where your left foot would be and find the fuse that is for the guages. try replacing it and everything should work again. If not something else shorted and I dont know what to tell you. Good luck!!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked all the fuses in the fuse box by the kick panel, all were fine, check all the fuses in the engine comp just to be sure, those were fine too...I guess I know what I'm gonna be doing tonight :(

-Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts