Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I was checking my codes. I've seen on the online TSRM thing which terminals to connect. And well....one day I just THINK (I don't remember for sure) I may have connected the wrong terminals :dunno:. If I did what I think I did, I put these two together. (I marked them in red)

Anybody know what effect it would have on my car if I did connect these? I know it's supposed to be TE1 and E1 for engine codes . Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
i don't think anything would happen.
was the car running?
or the key just turned forward?
I don't think it would have an ill effect.

no need to worry

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I had it turned forward....and I read my code (which brings into question if I actually did mess up, or if this connection also shows codes. And I also did turn it on afterwards with the terminals still connected.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
never know. what the hell are all those little terminal things for anyway?
also, what is that little (diag.) thing on the side of the little box for?

·
Verrrry nice!
302 Posts
The FP is the fuel pump circuit, where you should have ground through the pump w/ car not running(if you B+ to FP it runs your pump), TE1 goes to E1 whichis ground so you can still prolly get codes with fp if car is off, if car was on and you had pos voltage at fp that could be bad for ecu.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brutal....well my car seems to run fine so I dunno. Doesn't seem like any real damage was done. I've done a few pulls here and there and all seems smooth. I guess I got lucky.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts