Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure but I think my TPS is either going or is gone. I dont know alot about these cars but when I am driving along from about 40mph and up it will just start studdering and if I tap the gas it will be fine for a bit then it will start again.

Also, if I am going about 30 or 40 and push in the clutch and let the rpm's go down, it will die somtimes.

I do have a few boost leaks that I am taking care of, but I wouldent think that a boost leak would have anything to do with it, because im not boosting when it happens.

Any ideas?? thanks.

--Eric--

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive gotten a few of the leaks taken care of, replaced the injector o rings last night, then when I put it all back together, I realized it was leaking out the intake side not the fuel rail side..... :doh: so yeah, I need to get the seals and tear all that sh!t down again tonight and see if that does the trick.

anyone else have the problem of all 6 injectors leaking boost? my buddy was thinking that maybe the 3 fuel rail spacers were not the right size. The spacers are metal with a black plastic thing that goes on top of it, thats stock right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.