Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Roll your window down next time! j/k looks good, for some reason I thought you had 93.5 to 96 turns but now I know different. You didn't have to cut your bumper for the IC piping right? As for your cams you are running a 272 exhaust?

·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Marc-P said:
Roll your window down next time! j/k looks good, for some reason I thought you had 93.5 to 96 turns but now I know different. You didn't have to cut your bumper for the IC piping right? As for your cams you are running a 272 exhaust?

Haha! Yeah that was pretty stuck up of me, sorry. :) No...I didn't have to cut the bumper...it fit good but I did have to trim that stupid plastic around the ends of the intercooler...no biggie. Yes, 264 intake and 272 exhaust. See ya around!

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
The car looks very clean ...I like that :bigthumb:

·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys.

na-tsupraking said:
damn thats very nice!!!:bigthumb: btw, pics of your other supras??

Sure.....This was my first Supra...picked it up back in 2000.

Second Supra.....(btw...I miss these rims and have had them on order for 1 year with tire rack to get them again)

Second and third Supra together

·
Bull Market
1,375 Posts
omg 57pros, my favorite wheel. What size width are those in the back?

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
veilside TI for the mofo win

·
Registered
113 Posts
Man, nice looking car! I say that you sell this one though, and think about trying something different. What about getting a black supra for a change? j/k (Black the best and baddest color) :bigthumb:

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Great looking car, give me those rims now. I am in gainesville, ill be there shortly:)

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
haha i have never seen anyone own that many black Supra's one after the other. Latest ride looks great, should be a keeper

1 - 20 of 28 Posts