Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:update: i was thinking about what caused all this and i remember hearing a loud cracking/snapping sound and once that happened the car pulled hard left. either an axle broke or my wheel cracked or something. i dont know if i blacked out after but im slowly having flashbacks that are helping me remember what happened.

whole front end is fucked. both of my front wheels came off and ripped off whole spindle assembly with wheels. only have 3 wheels. 1 wheel was gone.

enough said.........

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
what in the hell happened, are you ok?

Jason

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
That sucks sorry to hear.What happened? It could have been worse. At least your still here, are you going to get another or start a different project.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Holy shit. R u ok? I hope so. all I can say about the pics is Dayum. What happened. Hopefully you're safe. Sorry about the dawg.

James

·
Registered
577 Posts
Damn...

I was hoping this was a joke, as long as everyone is alright, it can be replaced...

Mind giving details to what happened....

·
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know it looks like i died. but i had 4 pt harnesses and a full roll cage. i walked out of the car limping. thats it. but im debating suicide now after seeing my car like this.

happened in joliet right after my show at route 66 after winning best toyota.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Damn that really sucks. I am assuming you are ok at least enough to type on the keyboard anyway? What exactly did you do to result in that kind of damage?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Man, that is a sad, sad thing. You had so much work into that car. But, the important thing is that you walked away. You should be thankful at least for that. Sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
I heard about it shortly after it happened. Someone called me and asked if I knew of a copper or brown supra..... they said it lost control and hit both guard rails..... on the way home from Route 66.

What exactly happened?? Are you ok?

·
Boost Junkie
12,693 Posts
Glad you are O.K. man. I know it sucks now, but you'll be feeling better in a few weeks. I've totalled a car that I put a lot of work into as well and it is definately a shitty feeling.

Steve

·
I-Am The Difference
795 Posts
WTF, that is insane, I am glad to hear your ok cause it looks pretty bad.
So what happened? Was it a Stupid mistake? or someone elses Fault?

·
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sound Performance said:
I heard about it shortly after it happened. Someone called me and asked if I knew of a copper or brown supra..... they said it lost control and hit both guard rails..... on the way home from Route 66.

What exactly happened?? Are you ok?

larry. looks like i wont be coming down to sp for my single any time soon. i generally lost control. i think my front wheel cracked and caused me to spin out.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts