Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded my 1990 Hard-Top Turbo auto with 170K miles for a 1991 Turbo Targa auto! :D This one only has 96K miles on it, and the interior is PERFECT other than the usually problem with the armrest. It had a blown headgasket which I helped to pay for the repair on, and instead of getting paid back by the owner who is a friend of mine, we swapped Supras. I've wanted a targa since I bought my 90T, and now I have one. :D

I've already installed my hardpipes and I'll have my full 3" exhaust and other goodies on it by the end of the week. I'll post pics when I have a chance to wash it and take some good ones. The only downside to the car is that it was hit on the driverside door while parked, and the door is trashed. It came with a replacement door, but it needs to be painted to match.

In my sig is the only pic I have of it. It was taken back in January.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
nice, i down graded and upgraded at the same time

my 89T has 196 K crappy body good motor - i down graded to 88 T with 72K Miles which is an upgrade & a blownmotor down grade with a perfect body upgrade :)

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TaSe said:
nice, i down graded and upgraded at the same time

my 89T has 196 K crappy body good motor - i down graded to 88 T with 72K Miles which is an upgrade & a blownmotor down grade with a perfect body upgrade :)
Swap in a good motor, and you'll have the best of both worlds... I just need some money for paint and a little body work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts