Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to become a sponsors of this site. Could a Admin, or Moderator email me on directions where to pay, and how to get started. Thanks

Vincent Wong
iForged Performance Alloys

·
Registered
605 Posts
iforged said:
I would like to become a sponsors of this site. Could a Admin, or Moderator email me on directions where to pay, and how to get started. Thanks

Vincent Wong
We accept cash, credit, or paypal. No checks please.

Please send enough for 1 set of Iforged Aero's in 19x10 and 19x11.

Thanks,
The SF Admin Team

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
X2daC said:
Welcome to the Board Vince. I see you on E46Fanatics all the time.

holy crap, you're like Seb version 2.0; Return of the "guy who visits every fucking forum on the internet" or something.

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Send me a set of iForged aeros, polished, 18x9, 18x10.5. I'll test the quality and if they hold up, then you're in :D

Just kidding. One of the admins should be able to help out. Nice wheels! I'll own a set one day.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
bigmike said:
holy crap, you're like Seb version 2.0; Return of the "guy who visits every fucking forum on the internet" or something.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hey Vince,

The 2 sets of aeros just arrived and they look awesome! We went through Derrick at D2 Autosport. I'll send you some pics your way when the cars are finished.

Thanks!

·
Very Senior Member
10,054 Posts
iforged said:

Vincent Wong

First, you have to provide a set of wheels to every confirmed MkIV owner with over, ummmmm, say, 7500 posts.
I'll send you the address of , ummm, one of those! :hug:

Welcome aboard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts