Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a low mileage or decent mileage 2jzge engine.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Shoot a PM to SupraGodTT. He's got one with 90k miles on it, pictures, videos, anything you could ask for. He's also in NJ, and you might be able to sweet talk him into delivering it to you. I think he was asking around $1200 for it.

I also have one with 177k miles on it, good condition. Should just be able to replace all seals and gaskets and will be ready to roll. I'd be willing to let mine go for $500.

Best of luck in your hunt!

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
Hey PssssstYo,

I do in fact still have the motor and yes for that price I'll deliver it !! PM me if your interested and ill send you the pics of the engine and odometer as well as a video of me starting the car up and it idling.

Mike

·
Dirty Panty Sniffer
556 Posts
Arizona has one thats takin apart I think. He has a gazillion other parts. give him a shout. He's located in northern new jersey.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Arizona has one, I saw it the other night.

·
Lexotic Garage
1,470 Posts
I have a freshly rebuilt 2JZ-GE (lowered compression/ boost ready) currently in my Supra (3000 miles). it will be coming out for a GTE.

PM me if you are interested. (Im over by JFK)

·
Finally up and running!
4,001 Posts
im in southern CT and i have a rebuilt 2jz-ge with only 3k on it. it was rebuilt using OEM toyota parts. it was pulled from theshop's owners MKIV and he droped a 2jz-gte in it. nothing mechanically wrong with it. looking to get around 1700 for it. all accessorys included, wiring harness and ecu as well. the harness and ecu are for a manual. let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts