Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Are you referring to the 97/98 headlights where it is a dark charcol color versus the chrome on the 93.5-96 headlights?

I think the 97/98 run about $750 a pair.

·
SupraStar
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
badmotha

Yes, thats exactly what I´m looking for, thanks.
I think the price is a little to high just to get another colour, so I´ll guess I will try to have them painted.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Re: badmotha

having them painted is a great idea !
why? well you will be able to keep the stock parking lights thats inside the headlight unlike the 97/98 that dont have this and you will save a bundle!
TomSid said:
Yes, thats exactly what I´m looking for, thanks.
I think the price is a little to high just to get another colour, so I´ll guess I will try to have them painted.

C

·
0 Posts
the clear plastic housing has more diffraction lines so it won't be as clear as the actual '97-'98 headlights.

S

·
0 Posts
I would defenitally use automotive paint. . .for sure! of corse spray paint will look bad that is what is expected, but as for the painting of them. . .How do you part the lenses to get to the inside so you can paint them. . .anyone?

S

·
0 Posts
sweet . . .I'v never seen that page befor. . .I think i'll paint mine
thanks

·
Super Moderator
46,550 Posts
Hua said:
Are you referring to the 97/98 headlights where it is a dark charcol color versus the chrome on the 93.5-96 headlights?

I think the 97/98 run about $750 a pair.
Actually only 670.00 a pair[97-98 style]

FWIW The 93.5-96 style Euro-Glass runs 382.00 a pair

PS......DALENE CURTIS IS A HOTTIE!!!!:boobies:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mine are painted. Looks wicked. Also got the turn signals in the parking light location. I get a lot of compliments.

Sorry no pics. I will get some done when I get my 03s. One day:rolleyes:

Gordon.
Black 6 Spd TT.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts