737 Posts
impossible in a TT, get an NA

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

·
got twins?
421 Posts
Do a quick search....HotSoup, John H and I are consistent drag racers...HotSoup has gone 10.9 (no NOS), John H is an 11.22 and I run 11.55s.

Drag radials, good burnout, higher octane, FMIC, more boost, TTC mode...that will get you on the way.

·
Diehard 4G63/AWD User
666 Posts
bikiniracer said:
Do a quick search....HotSoup, John H and I are consistent drag racers...HotSoup has gone 10.9 (no NOS), John H is an 11.22 and I run 11.55s.

Drag radials, good burnout, higher octane, FMIC, more boost, TTC mode...that will get you on the way.
Correct me if I'm wrong but all you guys (& girl ;) ) are autos, while he's getting a 6-speed. That may make a little difference but it has been done. :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
diambo4life said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but all you guys (& girl ;) ) are autos, while he's getting a 6-speed. That may make a little difference but it has been done. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its easier with an automatic, but I ran a number of 11.6 passes at
with my old 6-speed at straight BPU. You will need drag radials more
than likely though.
Wayne

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
If you guys took the time to simply read one of the stickys above "Updated top 10 1/4 mile times for Stock Twin" it clearly shows the top 10 even for 6sp's which are all in the mid to low 11's.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
bikiniracer said:

And my old car went 11.30, TT 6 sp 95 went 11.22, and Drift TT23 went 11.19, all w/ 6 sp's. BTW, congrats on TX2K6 :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Alex D said:
Wrong.......... There have been quite a few that have run 11's in a BPU car.
Thanks captain obvious. Probably didn't notice the guy was kidding around did you?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I went 11.34 with hks ev easy, g force 94 ecu,vpc,cam gears,17" bfg drag radails,full weight with 6pt cage.

Went 11.10 with the same stuff and a 50 shot.

Tripp

·
Registered
125 Posts
my 6spd has the basics and runs 11.7 consistently. Full turbo -back exhaust, you can use a BC if you like or just pull the wastegate line ( don't forget your boost-cut controller or fuel cut defenser), a FMIC, BFG drag radials, 100 octane gas and reset the ecu . trapping 120 with 1.87 60ft's. With the drag radials you should be able to go lower in the 60ft's making your E.T. lower.

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"my 6spd has the basics and runs 11.7 consistently. Full turbo -back exhaust, you can use a BC if you like or just pull the wastegate line ( don't forget your boost-cut controller or fuel cut defenser), a FMIC, BFG drag radials, 100 octane gas and reset the ecu . trapping 120 with 1.87 60ft's. With the drag radials you should be able to go lower in the 60ft's making your E.T. lower."

Thats what Im talking about!!! Thank you! I hope it will work out for me! One more thing do I need to get any type of suspension set up?

Marc

Thanks guys!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts