Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So like the title says, i work for Vancouver Toyota now, so everybody that needs a car, come see me first!! then you can visit Mark in parts too :wavey:

·
Tree Hugger
817 Posts
quit your other job??

Mark, wanna get me a weekend job? =P

·
Banned
331 Posts
So like the title says, i work for Vancouver Toyota now, so everybody that needs a car, come see me first!! then you can visit Mark in parts too :wavey:
Congrats, that is awesome. I am planning on working for Toyota in Cali or japan when i am finished with my car design degree. Man, your car is fricken sweet! I just checked out your myspace page. What are you planning next for the supra?

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
In sales I'm assuming?
Or service?

I might be working for toyota as well pretty soon here...
I'm going into toyota of kirkland tomorrow to see what's up :)

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in sales now, i have my eyes set on management, this is just my "foot in the door", so to speak.

those of you that dont know, i worked in residential construction before this. basically, i was working to physically hard for the money i was making and i was not going to make a career of it. so i went in and asked for a manager and got myself an interview. i actually turned down Acura and Ford (for obvious reasons), it was an easy decision to make when the time came.

ViperKiller11:

next on the list of things to do is go single, i am just waiting until i can do it all at once. i want to do fuel, EMS, head work and all my polishing work in one down time. then i am going to redo the stereo and finish the body work (i still need to shave the rear wiper and nozzle, along with the back emblem).

·
Registered
744 Posts
Congrats man! Glad you switched to doing something you love. Thats what it is all about. ;)

-Brian

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ps..... your not funny Mark

;)

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys!

and Stu, i cant make it this Saturday, but if it rains and gets pushed back a week, i can make the "rain date"

i expect to see all of you in new Toyota's before the end of the year!

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Good luck Chris with the new Toyota job and may you be VToy's leading salesman!!!

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Good luck Chris with the new Toyota job and may you be VToy's leading salesman!!!
The way he's going he may do it his first month! If I have to listen to another employee ask me if I've seen the white Supra the new guy drives I'm going to go insane!! HAHA!!

·
2 Rotors,1 Turbo,No Equal
428 Posts
Congratz on the new job!

I work for Sunrise Toyota here in B.C. as a Technition and I can tell you that you've picked a great brand to work for. I've been with Toyota for just over 2 years now (2 different dealerships) and love it. :agreed: :love:

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Sweet!! I need a black 350z touring :) hook it up :bigthumb!

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,492 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts