Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for not having the decency to call and tell us you did not want the car. You left us hanging with no answer still so I would like to thank you for wasting my time this morning and afternoon.

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would also like to thank the guy for calling me the other day saying "Consider it sold, You probably get that a lot but I am for real." Uh huh.. right.....

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I take it you're talking about the black supra B?

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup.. They came by checked it out then left to grab money and trailer. Came back with 1K short saying they were matching an offer I never even considered. We never even talked about money once. They left for "lunch" and never returned or even gave me a call. All they had to do was negotiate the money and it may have happened. But what they did was leave wasting not just my time but Garrett's time. So thank you Full Function for giving me a reason for NEVER sending anyone your way. If they treated me like this outside the shop how would they treat me in their shop?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
full function is fully fucked now... HAAHAA....

Shot me a text B.... we may work something out. ;-P

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think I have your #. There is another guy in socal interested in the car too right now. Shoot me a PM with your # if you really are interested.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
full function is fully fucked now... HAAHAA....

Shot me a text B.... we may work something out. ;-P
Dont sell it to carlos. whatever he is bidding ill bid a penny more!!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
^^^ HAAHAA.... seems Harut has the ball rolling on this one.... so if you want I can go pick up phat panda instead.... =-P

1 - 12 of 12 Posts