Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Friday driving at East hwy152 near the river part wrecked my dad's Evo when a guy in a red tacoma started egging me on! I tryed to pass him nicely twice i did the whole signal light and waiting for him to give me space, but he just egg me when ever i get a opening and begin to change lane he will close up tha gap! I coudn't do anything cuz of a slow car infront of me :( So the third time i tryed to pass himi did it in a agresive way but he closed the gap between us again while i was in the process of changing lane, so i made the bigest mistake when driving an EVo i jerk the sterring wheel trying to get back to my lane, but I ended up smacking the guard rail and knocking my lights out. :(

I woke up on the ground people holding my head and trying to keep me awake.
After the trip from the ER and ICU I was all patched up and good to go :), but I wish I can say that about my dad's EVO :(
Anyways I was suprize how the Evo held up and keept alive during the whole colision.

So I killed his Evo! so now I gave him my MKIV

·
Registered
243 Posts
Glad to here everythings fine. I have a pretty mean Evo I might be willing to sell if your interested.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad to here everythings fine. I have a pretty mean Evo I might be willing to sell if your interested.
Might get back with you with that! I just have to see how's things will go with my insurance.

thnx guys for your support

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
damn bro. glad ur okay. Did the asshole truck driver stop to help?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nop he keept on rolling.

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
good thing your OK bro! it sux that you crashed the EVO. hope that the Insurace company will take care of it (hope you have GAP insurance too).

anywayz, thats the only thing about the EVO's is that their too-sensitively-light-ass steering wheel. which is about as light as a steering wheel on a Initial D arcade game. if you yank the wheel too much and at the same time your on the gas pedal, the EVO will literally go to wherever you point the steering wheel at.

aite, peace.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts

·
1FSTBLK
495 Posts
Yea as long as you are ok. you can get everything else.Get well man

·
Das Smurf
607 Posts
damn man sorry to hear...glad to hear your alright tho, and hope you recover eh okay!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Might get back with you with that! I just have to see how's things will go with my insurance.

thnx guys for your support
Remember, insurance adjusters are trained to save money for the insurance company, negotiate with them if you don't like what they are offering. Good luck and glad you are ok.

Chris

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Remember, insurance adjusters are trained to save money for the insurance company, negotiate with them if you don't like what they are offering. Good luck and glad you are ok.

Chris
thnx chris will do that

·
Highway Demon
2,880 Posts
OMG Richie i'm glad you're alright man.. take care of whats more important right now.. and thats your health brotha.. the rest will work out eventually.. and here i was just glad you were back in the game with a new supra.. keep your head up bro

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Glad to see you at the shop, and doing ok. I hope we can get your Evo back up and running again.

-Garrett

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes! its good to be alive! Learned alot of leasson through out this thing :)
thnx guys for all your supports!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts