Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Toyota MasterTech
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of installing an aftermaket intake on my Supra. It is a replica of the virtual works manifold manufactured by Stryder performance. The problem I am running into is that the ICV will bolt to the manifold, but rubber grommet and check valve do not fit inside the hole machined into the manifold. I was wondering if anyone on here is running this intake, and what you did to maintian the factory ICV. Any help is greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance.

·
Toyota MasterTech
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rick, thanks for posting this question for me. I finally got my account to work. Doesn't anyone have any experience with this manifold???

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Make sure you at LEAST put the check valve in there and it needs to seat properly on both sides. You can fab. something up, no one says it has to be 100% OEM parts. If not done right, you will have a HUGE boost leak. "Someone" screwed up that I know and another "someone" wasted lots of $$$$ on C-16, dyno time, and WOTM tuning that day...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks for the reply guys. Rick posted the question for me. I will try to get some pics posted after the weekend. I am assuming that there are not different size restrictors avaliable from Toyota, so at this point, I am going to machine the manifold to fit. I will try to get pics posted after the weekend. Thanks for the feedback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts