Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just finished installing my 4-row from the old 3-row, and i am not sure if i have a boost leak some where or if there is alot greater pressure drop because my car feels diffrent now, can someone tell me if my problem if this is because of a greater pressure drop from the larger IC or if i have a boost leak somewhere. I checked all the piping but i could be wrong...

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Well i just finished installing my 4-row from the old 3-row, and i am not sure if i have a boost leak some where or if there is alot greater pressure drop because my car feels diffrent now, can someone tell me if my problem if this is because of a greater pressure drop from the larger IC or if i have a boost leak somewhere. I checked all the piping but i could be wrong...
How is it different?

Sounds like you probably have a leak or something.

There would be LESS pressure drop with a larger IC of the same design, but it would take marginally longer to pressurize the larger volume of a larger IC (which might be what you were meaning). However I doubt that you'd notice hardly any difference (if any at all) going from a Greddy '3 row' to 4-row, all else being equal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts