Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will upgrading your intercooler pipes do me any good ? im looking to buy some ic pipes on ebay but dont kno wat size? what size should i get i have a stock intercooler thanks

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
yes, uprading to some hard pipes will benifit you. Look for 2.5" pipes. However there are a few things that you have to take into consideration... First, by purchasing pipes off ebay, you most likely wont get an EXACT fit for your car. they mostly come in universal kits and you will have to play around with them. Also, by getting new pipes you will most likely want to look into getting a new BOV. Lastly, dont cheap out when it comes to qualitly, get some good pipes with come good couplers. You dont wanna spend all the time and effort trying to put something in and realizing that it doesnt work out all that great with having pipes leaking and all of that shit.

-Adam

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i just bought a HKS SSQ BOV but no flange and was wondering what pipes to go with know any good places to buy from ? or could i just upgrade the upper pipe just to the 3000 pipe ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts