1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
4,109 Posts
Didn't know BL made M3 stuff:) And it was crazy watching the speedo...lol

Reactions: pwpanas
B

·
0 Posts
i was about to post this. i second talltrini10's post.
"And it was crazy watching the speedo...lol"

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Nice numbers being put down on that car. DId it mention at any time how much psi it was running thru the dynos?

·
0 Posts
holy shit, i seriously regret selling my e36 now. that was amazing. but he probably spins through every gear

·
Registered
129 Posts
LMBLF8 said:
Nice numbers being put down on that car. DId it mention at any time how much psi it was running thru the dynos?
This shop makes sick power on e36s..but charge a ton of $$ for the power...

This car is running a Tec3 Standalone, Gt35R, and in the Video: C16 Fuel. This setup makes 730rwhp....and on 93 pump fuel it makes 650rwhp.

The car holds 22psi steady and spikes to 24psi...

They have been building 600+ rwhp e36s for the past 6 months and now are starting to reach 700+rwhp figures....running sub 11.0 sec 1/4 mile passes with 2.0 60' times.

-Richard

·
Registered
23 Posts
hes running a 71gtq now along w/ a BL manifold

C

·
0 Posts
RogueM3 said:
now are starting to reach 700+rwhp figures....running sub 11.0 sec 1/4 mile passes with 2.0 60' times.
Why can't you launch these damn things? What's with all the 2+ second sixty-foot times? Other turbo drag cars don't seem to run garbage et's & high traps.

·
Registered
258 Posts
:eek2: Holy nut my pants batman.....that thing was fuckin SICK. I dont think power like that would hold on the street. But if it did you would need a new diaper every gear.

·
Registered
106 Posts
:stickpoke ^

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
Incredible car, but no, it won't accelerate that fast on the street since a DynoJet has less rolling resistance than the real world (we see this all the time with single turbo Supras). That is one bad ass M3. :)

Steve T.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts