Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I can vouch for the seller..... good guy!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
QWIKSTRIKE said:
Looks good to me! The runners wont hit turbo!

TRUE! But... it's not going to be easy to put an exhaust on there. The housing alone is gong to come near the #5 or even #6 cylinder. That exhauast DP will have to be custom made for sure!

Good luck though.

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
Most DP must be custom made so no problem at all. There is no one Dp fits all setup because of turbo rear turbine style.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Look's like a T3 flange. What turbo are you planning on running w/ this manifold? Also whenever greddy taps the runnurs for a EGT probe, it's typically done on the 6th runner.

IMO it's not a genuine greddy, however, the price does look nice. Good luck :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
I think it is one of those blitz hand bent mani's. I don't think it is a greddy, cause the runners are usually welded in pieces and have support tabs.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
T3 is great for me as I plan to run a GT35R... down pipe fab will be a non issue as well. Tig = :). Thanks for all the comments guys. I jumped on it because it looked to be a quality piece well within my price range. Sure beats the hks cast mani I was planning on running.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
That looks a lot like the manifold I got from Jimbo. Mine wasn't from Blitz, but rather another Jap company something like YSR, there's a stamped tag tacked on it. Mine had to be modded as well to make it fit a 7M in a Supra, the flange hit the strut tower so I had to shorten the runners and put it back on.

Have fun, you should have a quick spooling setup when you're done!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts