Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1)I think we should make a public post sticky stating who are the Admins and SUPER MODS on the forums ,so members know who to contack directly in case they have a problem or have an idea!

most people dont know myself and dan are even mods let alone S-mods here (we get no respect) :(

2)i suggest as well a sighn in page ever other month so we know what mods are active and wich are not.

3)also i suggest all mods put over there avatar that they are mods
or that we include when you are made

on another forum im a mod at its done for you automaticly. and you can still put your own custom text over your avatar .

example:

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
:agreed:

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Red stands out pretty well.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
Yessir. That looks great and avoids confusion about people's roles while allowing them to have the flavor text that they want.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
You are quick Artaxerxes looks good :)

·
Administrator
538 Posts
Thanks, I got all the Supermods and Admins done. I'll work on the regular mods after I get these other updates done to this other website.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
Oops! Looks like you goofed a little and just edited the Flavor Text rather than adding another line.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
not good for me since I can't have flavor text plus "Super Moderator" text like you, Al.

I can live with it like it is.

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
LOL...I already managed to fark mine up. I changed my text since I already had the word "admin" in mine and didn't want to seem redundant. Now it disappeared altogether! :D

I'm not having a good day around here! ;)

Steve T.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ideas???????

·
Administrator
538 Posts
tell me what you want it to say underneath Super Moderator and I'll take care of it. I can't just add an extra line I have to modify it to take the code I put in there. I'll fix yours Steve, just tell me what you want it to say quick.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts