Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Racing is Life.
1,178 Posts
I can't get my MAP-ECU to let my car even RUN. I wired it up exactly how it says, loaded the base map for my stock fuel system, set the idle and FT tps signal to my car, set the AFM to my car's, and the "MAF" that i have not installed. I have the Stage 2+ from PHR. Ironically I can't get the car to run WITH the map-ecu, whereas it DOES run without the map-ecu. A little annoying, considering how much of my laptop's batteries I used trying to get it to run. Any help please call my cell if you could PLEASE. I am driving it to a dyno shop tomorrow and it is quite a few miles of MAF-less driving and i dont want to fry my all 170+ compressions. :D 772-519-1900
Thanks,
Jason

·
Racing is Life.
1,178 Posts
Another side note: the factory idle is way too low for a turbo charged car. You need oil pressure, and to get oil pressure you need rpms. I have my car set to idle at 950 and it's puuuuuurfect. Of course, when i plug the map-ecu in, it won't run at ALL.
Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.