Votes: 39 73.6%
  • no

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Lord of 10 lbs
403 Posts
How long have you had the N/A? Everyone wants to boost... but everyone has to pay their dues in one way way or another. I drove my car (as NA) for almost 3 years, then decided I would go NA-T. But if you have a chance and the TT is cheap, if you only have to basically trade and not throw in much more cash, then yes. Also check your insurance and see how much it might increase.

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
it depends on the mileage and condition of both cars. i wouldnt trade a low mileage na for a high mileage, bad condition tt

·
I rock like CRACK
1,010 Posts
Nope, no way in hell not for my car. Already had a stock TT, but my na isn't stock, if it was then yeah prolly do it in a heartbeat.

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,222 Posts
why would u not trade for a TT i know i would.

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
Yes and no
My NA is in good condition; where as an average TT of an equal value is not. You dont know how it was driven or maintained.
For the difference in cash you could easly go NA-T.
Besides I would only want a 6 speed and that adds a bit more money to the car.

If there is a good deal on a TT; then yes. (if it seems to good to be true, it probably is!)

For a good deal I would rather buy the TT and keep my NA. Have a dd and a weekend supra!

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
USMCSupra said:
If you had a chance to swap your penis from a 3" to 8" would you do it?
Thats totally different.... some of us cant afford to give up our cars because of all the money put into them for basically a stock supra with a TT motor.... I would be a dumbass if I traded my car for a stock TT supra....:scratch:

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
Thats totally different.... some of us cant afford to give up our cars because of all the money put into them for basically a stock supra with a TT motor.... I would be a dumbass if I traded my car for a stock TT supra....:scratch:
So basically... you had peenyplasty. :D

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
probably not....I know everything that's happened to my car...whether good or bad it's mine

1 - 20 of 25 Posts