1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Michael D
Price: $2600 OBO
Payment: Cash, Paypal (you pay fee as applicable), Venmo

Set of iForged wheels with tires; iForged Classics in stock Supra fitment, BBK compatible, finished with brushed aluminum centers with clearcoat and chrome lips (reverse lip, not step lip). Wheels are BBK compatible, and in excellent condition. IForged recommends rolling/cutting fenders to run wider than 275 width tires in the back to prevent rubbing. Tires have minimal miles on them, less than 500 on the drag radials. The wheels alone with these finishes retail new for ~$4K if you check around.

♦ 19 x 9 front with 265/30/19 Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tires (maybe 3K miles on the ).
♦ 19 x 10 rears with 305/35/19 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial II drag radials. These are tall tires and you'll likely have to raise your coilovers to tuck them properly. If you wanted to sell these, they should fetch $3-400 pretty quick.

Wheels and tires in very good shape. If you don't want a drag radial in the back you would have to buy new tires. Pics installed: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...ge3&highlight=

Asking $2600. I am located in Palmdale (93551). Shipping can be worked out, but would be at buyer expense.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you mean at Buyers expense? But if it is at sellers expense lmk. I may be interested. :)
Updated the post. I'm interested in selling, so I'm all ears.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm definitely interested but at the same time have a budget. What are you willing to take for the wheels shipped to 75052.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you pm me an idea of how much shopping may be to Miami fl
Hi there. I'd estimate shipping to the East Coast to be in the area of $200, as wheels and tires together are heavy and I'm guessing you would want insurance on the wheels.

Thanks.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have had several buyers fall through, someone buy these.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice setup, Interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts