Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys, i been wanting a set of Iforged daytona's for quite sometime now, but my pockets wont let me as of yet, i recently went to visit a buddy in ATL and his brother had a set of "what i thought we iforged" but were replicas, so my question is, WHO makes these replicas??? any info would help... yea, his brother doesnt know lol

FAKESvvv

REAL IFORGED vvv

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ive got ccw's, and i can get the real thing but i dont want to yet as these are going onto my SC and are gonna get Beat to hell on the track

·
adammackintosh.net
5,807 Posts
i saw a new viper couple weeks ago with genuine iforged daytonas. was red viper with black wheels and red lip. looked soooooo sick. they were 19s or 20s i think. maybe 22s??

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
iForged is relatively cheap, even when compared to CCW's based on various threads here about iForged. I myself want to get F14's coz they look gorgeous!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I think you will find money well spent on a good track wheel or there has been a lot of people using Forgestar wheels for the Track because of their low pricing and they seem to have held up with good reviews.

It would seem to me that it would be smarter to buy a knock off for cruising around on, But pushing the car on the Track with a set of Knock off Wheels is sketchy...Just from what i have read on Wheel failures from these low quality wheel company's!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.