Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here's an interesting one. We had the car running perfectly after it was re-assembled from being painted. The windows and door still were not working so we tracked it down to the theft deterrent box that had one harness unplugged which I plugged in. This was in addition to removing the Alpine alarm to make sure it wasn't interfering with anything. All the wiring and harnesses were double checked carefully. After this was done it would no longer start I backtracked over everything and found nothing wrong. I even went so far as to remove the VPC/GCC (even tried another VPC), swapped out the ECU, ignitor. I checked for a spark which is infact firing and fuel which is also working. It looks to be the car is BADLY flooding itself. No fueses are out no harnesses unplugged. since we didn't touch anything under the hood I'm not sure as to what's going on here. Any ideas?????

J

·
0 Posts
If it's firing and fueling, but not starting, try replacing the spark plugs. For they are probably fauled, and this happened to a friend of mine too, he left his car for 2 weeks for body work..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts