Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of this turbo? I can't find anything about it on the internet. Is it comparative to a 20G turbo? There is a car that I want that has one and the guy says it is a really nice version of a 20G turbo.

Thanks,
Dave

S

·
0 Posts
Guerillah said:
Has anyone ever heard of this turbo? I can't find anything about it on the internet. Is it comparative to a 20G turbo? There is a car that I want that has one and the guy says it is a really nice version of a 20G turbo.

Thanks,
Dave
I have heard of the RX6......Which is what comes stock on the F-40 and what was used on the Formula One cars in the 80's.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I have heard of the rx6 too. At least that means they make quality turbochargers if cars in F1 racing use them.. but still doesnt tell me what the flow is for this turbo. I emailed IHI and they send a automated piece of crap email back telling me they cant make individual reply's regarding their turbo's. Maybe a phone call will work...

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
i have the IHI book here with the models.. RCH6 is pretty similar to To4E.. it's the crap workhorse version of the turbo..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts