Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been running NGK 6097, but I'm tired of the short life of these. Sometimes they last a few thousand miles, other times they seem to be shot after a few hundred. Car is my daily driver BPU+...Car run at 1.2 bar, but often boosts to 1.4+ when it's cool out. I'm trying to decide whether I should run IK22 or IK24. Anyone with experience please chime in. Oh..and will these work OK with unleaded race fuel? Thanks!!

·
Banned
752 Posts
I am running the IK22's, gapped at 22 thousandths. I run 1.3BAR on the street, and up to 1.5BAR on 114 leaded, at the drag strip. I am BPU+ (details in my siggy)

HTH,

Ken

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KBlake said:
I am running the IK22's, gapped at 22 thousandths. I run 1.3BAR on the street, and up to 1.5BAR on 114 leaded, at the drag strip. I am BPU+ (details in my siggy)

HTH,

Ken

.022"?? That's very tight. Stock aren't they .031"? And at your website, you said you have them at .028". But why down to .022"??

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
yeah, what she said^^^^. is the search button still broken? when will it be fixed.?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I have Ik24's o the car gapped to .028. My packs are quite old, so sometimes it pops. Oh well, anyone upgrades out there?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts