Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have these leftover from my swap. They came off a 1992 2JZ-GE.

2JZ-GE 4 speed automatic transmission bellhousing - $100 shipped to anywhere in U.S.: http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac74/bmsc300/bell.jpg?t=1284054639

2JZ-GE Rear Sump Oil Pan with aluminum transition piece - SOLD!

*Note that the Rear Sump kits go for $500+ brand new, although you will have to tap the pan for the turbo oil return line on this one.

No leaks, cracks, or damage. All bolts and nuts included, all parts inside the oil pan are included. The aluminum block mount is missing a bolt that the head was stripped on during removal. Parts are oily, I'm not cleaning them prior to shipping, just so you know. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump - anyone doing an AristoTT/SC swap?

·
435 RWHP @ 17 PSI
211 Posts
Wow those are both great prices. Too bad I already bought both my parts already I would have loved to been able to save almost $250 on that rear sump kit. Those things aren't cheap.
Good deal here for someone doing a 2jzgte swap into an MK3.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Is the Rear sump a Turbo sump or N/A?? Cause if it's N/A you still have to drill & tap for the return line... 2jz bellhousing for W58 I am guessing correct??

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you need to tap it for the turbo oil line. No the bellhousing is from the 4 speed automatic trans.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
oil pan pending sale to whitem1ke88

EDIT: SOLD to whitem1ke88

·
Registered
1 Posts
rear sump oil pan

Wow those are both great prices. Too bad I already bought both my parts already I would have loved to been able to save almost $250 on that rear sump kit. Those things aren't cheap.
Good deal here for someone doing a 2jzgte swap into an MK3.
do u still have a rear sump oil pan set up avail

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts