Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

A couple weeks ago i was looking for a local place to repaint my side sills on the Viper and take care of a few little odds and ends. After asking around and a few recommendations later, i took the car to Auto werks. My experience there was FANTASTIC!

From the moment i walked in Ron (Owner) took the best care of me and my car. He kept me up to date on the work being done and left me very secure in the work being performed. Auto Werks doesn't only do paint and body repair, they install after market accessories, stereo systems, detailing, and they really are a one stop shop for almost everything. Mike the accessory guy installed a new wideband 02 unit in my car, installed my HID's, and they took care of a few other things i was looking for.

The best part of the experience was their fair pricing. They are VERY competitive and took GREAT care of me. I was very happy with the price for the work done and my car has never looked better.

Thanks Ron, Mike and the Auto Werks crew for a job well done! I have been screwed many many times by shops before but these guys are pros and i would be back there again.

If your looking for any type of work done, Give Ron a call.
http://www.e-autowerks.com/

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^good to keep in mind, are you going to be at the meet?
I would but my stereo system wont be done till sunday when i pick up my car :) The work is being done through Auto Werks as well.

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
Carlin:

Doesn't that mean that your car is already at Autowerks? :) Maybe we'll see it there during the meet.

Larry and Ron are giving the club a tour of the facility (which is probably the largest shop in Chicagoland, something like 40,000 sq. ft? maybe 60,000 sq. ft?).

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carlin:

Doesn't that mean that your car is already at Autowerks? :) Maybe we'll see it there during the meet.

Larry and Ron are giving the club a tour of the facility (which is probably the largest shop in Chicagoland, something like 40,000 sq. ft? maybe 60,000 sq. ft?).
Unfortunately no bud, The guy works through Auto Werks but has a shop somewhere else, that's where the car is :)

Yes their shop is HUGE! Largest one i've ever seen.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Just to clarify, this is the same Larry that used to own BodyWerks, right?

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to clarify, this is the same Larry that used to own BodyWerks, right?
Yes!
He teamed up with another guy (Ron) and opened this mega shop.

·
Chii Racing Culture
3,396 Posts
This Saturday 4/28/07
- Meet up time and shop tour: 3:00pm-5:30pm ...
- Cruise time: 6:00pm at the earliest - details to follow at the meet

Auto Werks (Northbrook)
1827 Janke Drive, Northbrook, IL 60062 (Corner of Janke & Carlson)
We will be parked off of Carlson, behind the shop, pretty much the center of the photo below.

Let me know if your going! im goin to see if other supra people wanna come out... I heard its suppose to be a pretty good turn out especially with the nice weather and all. It was a good meet last week as well.

·
Supraman
219 Posts
I will see if i can make it because i work tomorrow. I'm pretty sure there will be a nice turn out. Take some pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts