Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a nice day and my dorky ass was outside playin with my little toy supra. i thought this was a pretty good shot.

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was from champaign/urbana. but i moved out to va when i joined the navy. i do miss the midwest though

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Where'd you get "mini-me"?

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
believe it or not, they were selling mini me's at wal-mart. its an el cheapo lil remote control car with a shitty wing on it. but still cool non the less. i just took the wing off and the stupid stickers and its not sot bad. and no, not urbana ohio, in illinois.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Cool mini me. Hows the red supra coming along anything new?

·
grdtuning
747 Posts
Hell yeah champaign/urbana!!!! i'm not from there but i'm there almost every weekend. i just though it was funny that someone with a supra lives there. at UofI they do not like Imports.

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool mini me. Hows the red supra coming along anything new?
the only thing coming along with the red one is we got the stock wing put on, and i need to change out the targa bolts. one is stripped bad, and another isnt far behind it.

Hell yeah champaign/urbana!!!! i'm not from there but i'm there almost every weekend. i just though it was funny that someone with a supra lives there. at UofI they do not like Imports.
there are about 4 or so mkiv's right in the immediate area. you hardly ever see them out though. i think the UofI import thing stems from all the ricer kids that like to cruise up and down green street every friday and saturday night. :hay: it really pisses the students off. that shit started happening the night everyone saw fast and the furious when it first came out. ive actually gotten a pretty good response the last few times i was home with the car. just cruisin by i got a lot of "holy shit a supra!" and "yo nice fucking car". i miss home :tear:

·
grdtuning
747 Posts
yeah i know what you mean about the green street thing, wow there's 4 mkiv's? i didn't see that coming at all. yeah i guess there's a big difference between a rice burner and a SUPRA. I just hope when i bring my supra down, it dosen't get F'd with.

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
naw man you should be fine. ive gotten nothing but respect from the people out there. infact all the fuckers i used to know back in high that dogged on my 90 n/a mkIII wouldnt even look at me at a stop light now. but ive had my car parked outside a few bars on off of green st. and ive never had any problems with it. . when are you heading back to cham-bana again? im gonna be back in illinois for leave this summer sometime. we should cruise.

·
grdtuning
747 Posts
you parked it outside of a bar on green street??? wow you have some balls, i would never to that. i can just see some drunk girl throwing up all over my hood. yeah i don't know when i'll be down there again. but let me know i might for some odd reson might be down there when you go home.

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
you parked it outside of a bar on green street??? wow you have some balls, i would never to that. i can just see some drunk girl throwing up all over my hood. yeah i don't know when i'll be down there again. but let me know i might for some odd reson might be down there when you go home.
i parked it right outside of joes off of green. i knew a guy who worked there who hooked me up with the parking spot. so my happy ass sat out on the beer garden and had a good time while watching my car. a lot of people know me out there, and ive had the same license plate since high school. hell half of my graduating class goes to the UofI. so i dont feel to weird about leaving it out. now if i was out off on neil st. then fuck that. it wont happen.

nice
but i demand more pics of the back of the supra :love: :love: :love:

i used to have some up here in the members rides section. no clue where they went. ill see what i can
do.

...heres the old thread i had http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420148

·
Administrator
8,942 Posts
nice car, fancy exhaust...I heard some dick from CT sold it you ya ;)

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
beautiful car bro
u have any of how it looks now?
i love that exhaust and the wingless look
ya know i dont have any recent shots since i took the wing off. the car needs a LOT of work. its a restoration in progress. but thanks for the kind words. shes a beauty, but far from pristine or perfect in any sense.

nice car, fancy exhaust...I heard some dick from CT sold it you ya ;)
lol yea man. some dude up there spent a lot of time trying to get it on a truck down to va for me. fuckin lame-o. lol i cant thank you enough for all that you went through to get it down to me man. thats one thing i wont forget. i love the exhaust and i get more compliments on it than the car its self.

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah joe's is the only bar i like down there.
aw man. youre missing out. brothers, high dive, rocks, firehouse...we have a lot of good bars out there. i guess it just depends on taste. the one i cant stand is legends. its full of grad student snobs most of the time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts