Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys bet all you either forgot about me or thought i was lost but ive been wrenching away at my new project and its almost finished- a mid 11 sec gsx, as my daily driver, anyways just wanted to let you all know my motor will finally be done in like 3-4 days then it wont be too long to be reunited with my baby,, hopefully like next month at the end of june or begining of july

·
Registered
718 Posts
I know you been on it man, hurry up and finish up. My car is already done. Hopefully you can have it for this summer fun.

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Gawdamn! I thought you died!! Can't wait to see the finished project. Will you be making it out to the meet this saturday?

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Good Luck on getting it ready... Just take your time and don't rush, like what I did.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont worry no rushing here, its already been almost 10 months so its not like im in any hurry, and oh yeah cullen i meant 10 sec, youll see, youll see, just wait., and NO cullen im not selling my sick ass rims, that no one else will ever have on these forums, so hahahahahahaha

·
Banned
455 Posts
terrorize said:
hey guys bet all you either forgot about me or thought i was lost but ive been wrenching away at my new project and its almost finished- a mid 11 sec gsx, as my daily driver, anyways just wanted to let you all know my motor will finally be done in like 3-4 days then it wont be too long to be reunited with my baby,, hopefully like next month at the end of june or begining of july
GSX as in DSM...good god...i still have my dsm...Good luck...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts