Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, looks like i'm coming back to the supra community. I sold my 90T to get a lifted cherokee, then sold that to get an 05 GTI, then sold that to get a 04
R32. I'm keeping my R, but buying back my supra from the guy I sold it to. He actually never really drove it much, and put new tires and wheels on it. Also he put a new radiator and getting a fresh inspection. Here's some pics of her before I sold it.

Should be picking her up sometime next week, so I can hardly wait to feel boost again. Take care guys!!

George

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Looks good! I like the audio lay out in the trunk, unique.

How do you like that R32? I have always wanted one to zip around in.

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome back george! i knew youd be back :D
Thanks bud, long time no talk!! Yea, before I sold the supra, I did have someone break into it and steal the subs and amp, but the layout is still the same. Probably pick up some subs and throw 'er in when I get her back. I'm actually heading over tomorrow afternoon to take a look at her in storage.

I've really enjoyed working on the R32, just it's soo expensive to mod them. They are a blast in the snow. It was kinda wierd. I just woke up one morning and I was like, "Yep! I need to get the Supra back." The guy who I sold it to, was the gentleman who helped me a lot on the work so I knew he was going to take care of it. He's planning on buying a bigger shop so he was looking to get rid of it sooo.... I guess it was meant to be :bigok:

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
welcome back!!
when you do get it back, throw some pics up. and could you Please get some pics of what the trunk looks like with the floor lifted so i can see how you put the speakers in? did you fiberglass?

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
welcome back!!
when you do get it back, throw some pics up. and could you Please get some pics of what the trunk looks like with the floor lifted so i can see how you put the speakers in? did you fiberglass?
yea, will do, i did fiberglass the trunk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts