Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay With The Whole Thing. Gunriot Was My Last S/n On Here And I Just Got This New S/n Activated 2day!. I Set Up That Last Meet In Kc But Dint Follow Thru Cause My Account Was Messed Up. Did That Go Well Or Even Happen. But Lets Set One Up In Kc Or Wherever U Guys Want Sometime In June!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sure I'm down for a meet. A lot of the Supras around have been sold or are for sale though. But thank goodness none of them have left town yet. We can meet up here if you would like sometime.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Meet

Where at in KC. I gotta finish the 1jz swap b4 i go anywhere tho. It should B finished here in about 2-4 weeks so if we can get alot of ppl to attend this time somewhere in KC. Late June sound good? Or mid June. Where u from how old R u and what mods u got done? HP #s? 1/4 mile time? LMK

·
My supras own me
393 Posts
I would'nt mind hanging out Diemans would be cool.I was over there a couple days ago ( they looked at my turbo)so I know where its at now .Maybe we could get a deal on a group Dyno package and lets get ALL the Supras around over there!They are in Lees summit.Maybe do a cook out or something.Lets see a good turn out for all generation Supras!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OKAY DIEMANS DYNO! That will work in LEE SUMMIT MO. Now we need some more ppl so get the work out on SF and every1 inur town with a supra and when will this happen? Late in June. Yah dyno as a gruop package that would B good and is there a track open there..on what days can we run and where is the place to cruise?

·
Registered
102 Posts
you dont want to meet on front street, trust me. Its all ricers and general jackasses up there. I know of a few good spots where people meet up during the weekends. last week there were like 4 MKIV's at one of them, including a local guys 10 second wingless black one.

Ryan

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well if were R going on a friday to the track... thats not sometn i wanna do unless i could run cause im only 16 and i dont kno what ur guys age is up there legal to run? But its up to what every1 else says so Diemans dyno or somewhere to cruise after that... Lets get it figured out.

·
NOSUP4U
103 Posts
ZYouLater,
I would also be interested to know where you saw the 4 MKIV's. I have a 95 and would like to get some ideas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts