Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new ride a 93 N/A supra in mint cond...

after i wrecked my white 95 Supra Se i though i will never in my life own another supra. But look what god put in my hands.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Didn't take long happy to see you back in the game. Did the insurance go up since the other supra because of the wreck? How much did you end up picking that one up for whats the mileage and other goodies like auto,5 speed etc.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bathgate said:
Didn't take long happy to see you back in the game. Did the insurance go up since the other supra because of the wreck? How much did you end up picking that one up for whats the mileage and other goodies like auto,5 speed etc.

Well the insurances company didnt know i had accident or the police sinces i had basic insurance so there was no claim and for some strange reason the police never show up to the accident scene and i was there for 2 1/2 hours waiting for a tow truck or the cops.

·
Registered
153 Posts
TRDSupraT78 said:
Well the insurances company didnt know i had accident or the police sinces i had basic insurance so there was no claim and for some strange reason the police never show up to the accident scene and i was there for 2 1/2 hours waiting for a tow truck or the cops.

So what did you do with the car? sold it or still in your posession

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bathgate said:
So what did you do with the car? sold it or still in your posession
I sold the car on ebay last week. went to a good guy that i know he would fix her up and get her back on the road in no time.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its auto....

Does any have a Front lip, or a TRD style wing for sale Cheap not paying $400 for a lip thats jsut crazy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts