Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I just thought I'd make a quick post to say I'm finally back on the forums again!! I've been trying to attend some Supra meets but the last one I heard was kind of a pain in the ass and it got cancelled then it go put back on or something weird like that, it seemed confusing lol. I had about 6 Supras who were disappointed that were trying to ride out there, they didn't know about it from not being on the forum. Next time I guess! I was also in Sac last week and tried to make it out to a meet there but by the time I was able to get out there I got a call saying the meet gotten broken up by some cops which sucked. Hopefully next time I'm out there I can get to it early! I plan on getting back into the whole Supra community, I miss it! :(

I better get going, I have a BIG long day today. But before I go I wanted to say I have a few things I will be posting up soon that I know all of you will love so keep on the look out!

BTW Burt I better see ya at one of the meets! I haven't seen your ass in forever! lol

aight peace :chicken:

lol sorry had to do that...

·
Das Smurf
607 Posts
welcome back D, glad to see some more females in the supra community! c u around sucka!

·
Registered
509 Posts
welcome back

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
welcome back Desten. Still got your old z32 as well?

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
I dunno if I met you before.. heck, I dont even know if you know me :dunno: but anywayz, welcome back!! :wavey:

aite, peace.

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
SecretService.jp
673 Posts
Hi! :wavey:

~Cheers~

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
I no longer have it! Thats funny that you remember though!
I knew you from the Z scene before I knew you here on SF. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts