Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm buying an IS 300 any comments or years or anything else I need to know?

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a 300 the 350 is not in budget now, nor do i want one, atm.

·
shotaro kaneda
2,047 Posts
well then, the biggest thing you want to be aware of is overpricing. dealer's are still trying to move these cars at some insane prices. i've seen cars on lexus lots for $25,000 and seen near identical lower mileage better optioned cars on the street for $17.000. when the 350/250 came out it had a pretty drastic effect on IS prices, so if you go dealer, make them keep knocking off cash until they're threatening to throw you out.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
there was a blue is300 at a dealer on 355 by lake forest mall check it out one day and see if its still there. if i remember it was a 2002 autp with like 60k the dude quoted me 16k for it but that was like a month ago.

·
Nothing
1,491 Posts
Do your best to find a 5 speed manual with a LSD, sport package, Nav and Mark Levinson sound. It will take a while to find it in the color combo you want, but you'll be glad you waited.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I want to put my IS300 for sale pretty soon. Its a 2003 Intensa Blue Pearl with 23k miles. everything except navi and heated seats, but you arent in CA. Get a 02+. and like everyone said, dont pay too much. I would say 14k-24k depending on year and options.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
IMO there's a lot better cars you can buy for the money than a IS300...

the new ones are nice but the older ones are pretty eh in terms of performance.

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alex D said:
Damn Mark, Drug dealing business must be good :lol:
Yes sir, everyday I'm hustlin'. :sadance:

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
s14roller said:
IMO there's a lot better cars you can buy for the money than a IS300...

the new ones are nice but the older ones are pretty eh in terms of performance.
Well since you feel there are better car's I'll give you my situation and price range and you give me suggestions. Around $15k, Blue or Black car, 4 door Sedan, no earlier than 2002, and an auto, I'm driving it 150 miles a day to and from work, and I need it to last for a good while. Give it a shot, any reasonable thoughts accepted. :bigthumb:

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
I've got a 2004 Is300 and I'm looking for a TT Supra now. Good choice!! :)

1 - 20 of 90 Posts