Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up all, I just returned from a mission for my church that took me through Pennsylvania and Delaware for two years. I flew into dallas yesterday and have been unpacking and playing with car parts. I went to Christian's shop today and got to drive a turbo supra for the first time in 2.5 years (mine was down with rod knock before I left). Anyhoo, I look forward to being an active part of the local community again and really look forward to rebuilding my supe. Let me know if anybody wants to give me free parts!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
what kinda parts

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummmm, tubular manifold, t series turbo, wastegate and downpipe, blowoff valve, boost controller, 720 or 680 injectors, forged pistons. Just the basic stuff, you know. :)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
only if everything in life was free.....
BTW...another freakin moderator......haha jk.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
ah man another DFW supra? welcome! :) hit me up on aim and well discuss what alls going on in DFW..later man

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Awesome welcome back!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Welcome back Zach!!! Just in time, since we're trying to get the DFW/N. Texas crew together more often.... I'm over in The Colony now. Make sure you check the South forums as well as the SW Supras Yahoo-groups....

Elvis 90TT (2JZ-GTE VVTi)

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Trent, your car was actually the one I drove yesterday. Christian dropped a motor in it and is driving it daily. What did you do to the rear diff in that thing, it's way tail happy. Anyhoo, I'm glad to be back and will get pics of my car and parts when we get it over to christian's shop. Thanks for the welcome everybody!

·
Is this thing on?
306 Posts
hey im down with the church too im supposed to be goin on a mission in less than a year ....... i just never thought there were other mormons on these forums

·
Registered
410 Posts
Every mormon I know is big into cars or motorcycles or both, lol

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Zach90Turbo said:
Hey Trent, your car was actually the one I drove yesterday. Christian dropped a motor in it and is driving it daily. What did you do to the rear diff in that thing, it's way tail happy. Anyhoo, I'm glad to be back and will get pics of my car and parts when we get it over to christian's shop. Thanks for the welcome everybody!
She runs?!?!?!? Holy crap! I didn't even know it was back up and going again! That's awesome. I did nothing at all to the rear end of it actually. It was always just a very strong car. Glad you liked it. I sure did :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts