Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, all my parts are here, and Im putting her togather, massive IC, I think its like 32" across,(including tanks) 3.5" thick, and 20" tall if I remember... massive, new manifold, T04E with 60 wheel, Tial 38mm waste gate, 3.5" downpipe... awesome setup, but Im taking my time, reworking some other things... and its been sunny, freaking gorgous!!! Im going insane not being able to take out the 500ponies and cruise topless...... damn perfectionism.....

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
hope everything goes smoothly for ya, raven

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What makes the transition worse... well, its better with the new parts.. BUT.... Im use to having her as a DD, at 300hp.. my current DD is a 96 Toyota Tercel with 70hp(dynoed it.. =0 ) So you can feel my pain there...

BTW.. Im Jared.. or The Raven, as I end up introducing myself most the time in person

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
raven97990 said:
What makes the transition worse... well, its better with the new parts.. BUT.... Im use to having her as a DD, at 300hp.. my current DD is a 96 Toyota Tercel with 70hp(dynoed it.. =0 ) So you can feel my pain there...

BTW.. Im Jared.. or The Raven, as I end up introducing myself most the time in person
lol I just say Johnny D and it tends to work out for me all the time :D

itll be a nice bump in feeling...i have a feeling ur trecel will be sitting just a wee bit more than he does now. hehe

·
Registered
493 Posts
good luck any more specs on the turbo I myself have been looking into a t04e but there is so many kinds of t4 turbos its driving me nuts.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a t04e with a 60mil wheel, P trim Exhaust turbine, with a .68 hot and cold a/r, we designed the manifold to aid in spool, to get it spooled super quick, but still support 600hp

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
I had that turbo on my 7m, I made 441 rwhp and 443 tq at 15 psi. It was fully spooled at about 4200 rpm with the .68 housing.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweetness, I've got pretty much the same IC as you did too, except the Fing core leaks.... So now Im dumping money to get the thing fixed because garret gave me the finger and told me to get away...

But Im planning on getting it running somewhat... well, no, get it running right, drive it for like two days, then pull it back in and strip parts back off, selling the exhaust (whats a fair price for a open elbow, "3" d.p and catback? I was thinking $400-$500, I need enough for my 4" stuff) And my HKS fuel control, FCD, Fcon, GCC, harness's for 87-88 and 89-92, 440 chip and 550 chip, for $400, and then sell my old turbo setup(stock IC, stock IC hoses except for uppers, good condition accordion, good turbo, manifold, most everything you need) for $400ish..... sounds fair? I dunno know, I dont price too much, But I figured that'll get me what I need to get my car back 100% and me having fun again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts