Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up guys? I've got a few pics of some of the parts I've been gathering over the winter. Not shown in the pics are my 680's, Walpro, AFPR and Port and Polished Intake Manifold & Throttle Body. I'll also be swapping a in a built 7M with JE's, Race Prep Rods, etc. Show in the pictures are a PWR Radiator, Polished Valve Covers, Polished Turbo Inlet pipe, Ported Stock Exhaust Manifold, Polished and ceramic coated Level 5 Frankenstein 20g, S-AFC 2, and Megan Large IC. Enjoy and tell me what you think. Thanks!

Mo

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forget to mention I also have an authentic bomex lip.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Mo87NA said:
Whats up guys? I've got a few pics of some of the parts I've been gathering over the winter. Not shown in the pics are my 680's, Walpro, and AFPR. I'll also be swapping a in a built 7M with JE's, Race Prep Rods, etc. Show in the pictures are a PWR Radiator, Polished Valve Covers, Polished Turbo Inlet pipe, Ported Stock Exhaust Manifold, Polished and ceramic coated Level 5 Frankenstein 20g, S-AFC 2, and Megan Large IC. Enjoy and tell me what you think. Thanks!

Mo

looks awesome Mo...hope you have ALOT of fun with it.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I saw this thread and thought i should post a pic of my new parts - a techedge wideband, greddy type s, aeromotive afpr, hks safr, and a new muffler, but then realized my new parts are peanuts. Oh well, good for 300 rw :)

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Looks excellent and very similar to what I have been doing over the winter. Have fun with her when she is done. :)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Very cool! looks nice

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It uses a T3 adaptor I believe to the stock exhaust manifold. It flows about 750 cfm. It uses a 60 trim Garret Compressor wheel and its good for about 600 hp. More specs can be seen here:

http://turbochargers.com/Turbos/TurboUpgrades/SeeTheDiff.htm

Scroll down and look under Frankenstein 5.....

Mo

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Added a few others

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
looks awesome mo!
thats a fine car you are putting together. yet another 7m beast from the east :)

dave

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments guys. I can't wait to put this thing together and see what she can do.

Mo

·
Registered
519 Posts
Looks nice, good parts, hope you will see a good outcome from it.
What kind of 680's injectors you using it? How much did you pay? What engine management you going to use with these injectors?
Also someone at SF was complaining yesterday that rad stock shroud is not compilable with PWR? I hope they are wrong, cause I have PWR sitting in my garage and awaiting for installation.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are PTE injectors. I picked them up for about $400 I believe. As far as engine management, I'll be using the S-AFC II and Zeitronix Wideband. I dont have to worry about the PWR hitting the shroud, mine's already broken. :)

Mo

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
nice set up , that Frankenstein is a beast,

where did you get the exh. Mani ported? in NY?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
A guy at a local machine shop in my town ported it for me. It's nothing too special, but should do the trick until I can save up and get a tubular manifold. I hope it's a beast lol.

Mo

T

·
0 Posts
Congrat's man, Can't wait to see it out. Wanna race my stock ct? i'm in the mood to get my... handed to me :)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha. Where in NY are you?

Mo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts