Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, so since my stock knob wore out, I wanted a perfect sphere shape. I knew of a company that made one, Team Voodoo, but it was for primarily S2000's, Miata's, and a few other "special" applications as they called it. I began e-mailing the owner of the store ( www.thompson-automotive.com ) and he had me take a few measurements for him. It turns out, one of their existing applications would fit my car even though it wasn't listed. I ordered it and it finally came in today. This is my temporary solution, the knob has a small neck so I put the neck through the stock rubber piece so the boot can attach to it. My plan is to just be able to velcro the boot around the neck of the knob the way it does stock. But I need to go out and buy some velcro strips so I can do that since around the neck is smaller than stock...anyway, I think it looks good...you can PM for details if anyone wants one...the knob was $31.50 with $6.00 for shipping...pretty cheap compared to some of the other knobs on the market. And, the knob feels amazing in your hand.

Sorry for the blur in the first two pictures, the garage was dark and I couldn't get the camera to sit perfectly still...

Bryan M.

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
A few day pics...and my super leet new shift knob

I'll put some pictures of my car here too so it's more member's rides worthy...I don't think I have posted any of these yet...

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
LOL Why is your one bay window cedar (?) siding? run out of money...spent it on the supra? Or shift knob? lol

Nice house, and nice car, nonetheless...keep it clean!

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Roffles....it's my parents house, I'm home for the summer....that was the design the builders had for the window...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts