Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just for your info I inquired about having mine's mod my stock 1JZ ecu after I did my swap in 2011 and this was their reply;

Thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have data to be able to map
your ecu with the specified modifications.
We only can modify that the ECU for the vehicle in its stock state.

Best Regards,

Jody MAYO
Mine's Co., Ltd.

My mods at the time were 440 injectors and modded CT-12A's with steel wheels. So unless you are completely bone stock, you are wasting your money.

·
Registered
656 Posts
A lot of Japanese shops are like that. Unless the car is in their shop and they know it is going to be off road use only they won't do anything to it outside of stock. Even tire sizes. It's their face thing.
The ECU I posted turns out is likely VVTi, but was modified for higher flowing exhaust and a FMIC. The other ECUs I've seen from Japanese shops (Spoon and Feels) are similar, basic bolt-on mods, stock injectors, etc.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was stationed in Atsugi in the Navy from 1984 to 1988 and from 1991 to 1993. Face is definitely a big deal there. The first 4 years there I had a real head turner for a car. A 1973 Mercury Comet lol.
It is possible to contact mines and inquire about that serial number for the engine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Idk if you're still in need of one....but I just pulled mine from my 1jzgte swapped into my sc300. I dont need it any longer as I have switched over to an ecu master black. The Mines ecu has the fancy little badge on it and all. Stock specs on it just u know....done the Mines way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts