Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been outta the loop for a while since i blew my 1jz up back in december :( well i just moved into my new house, got the supra towed there and the teardown and rebuild of her is now starting...... more pix can be found on my car domain site.. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/576149/10

so lastnight i started pulling the supra apart...... here are some pix :D god i cant wait to get this car rolling again!!!

tonight will be the carpet, and parts of the dash... and possibly some cleaning of under the hood

chris

·
Registered
945 Posts
damn dude, you've got your work set out for you. how exactly did you blow up your 1j?

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i threw all the thrust bearings into the oil pan :eek: how i dunno but i did...... im currently building a 1.5jz from the ground up, alll new parts and accessories :D

i will be putting a 4 or 6 point cage into it, along with customizing the hatch area, ridding of the rear seats and a few other things....

then after this project is almost done, its time to begin on the firebird that u can see in 1 of the pix :D

chris

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
good luck man! i want a ride in it when its done! :)

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will u be coming down this year for the supra shootout??? ill gladly give u a ride man!!!

chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts