Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· LexusTico
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
428 Posts
Dude, you just finished your fuel system and turbo install right?

WHY?

· LexusTico
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:crying: come on guys be nice! this is hard enough as it is lol I just took the car out to the grove tonight with a big FOR SALE written on the back with that shoe shit and had people asking me prices and getting my #.. that shit was tough!

yeah i just finished my fuel system lol, I have a grand total of 648 miles on the fuel system.

Only way I'll keep it (I didn't even have a condition this morning, damn cruise to the grove) is if I can find another solution to fulfill my desires.

Thanks for the support guys, I know I'd be giving all of you (and I have already to some) a hard time if you were selling yours. No doubting I love this thing, after 7 years of buidling it what do you expect?

· One Fast Supra
601 Posts
SupraTico said:
:crying: come on guys be nice! this is hard enough as it is lol I just took the car out to the grove tonight with a big FOR SALE written on the back with that shoe shit and had people asking me prices and getting my #.. that shit was tough!

yeah i just finished my fuel system lol, I have a grand total of 648 miles on the fuel system.

Only way I'll keep it (I didn't even have a condition this morning, damn cruise to the grove) is if I can find another solution to fulfill my desires.

Thanks for the support guys, I know I'd be giving all of you (and I have already to some) a hard time if you were selling yours. No doubting I love this thing, after 7 years of buidling it what do you expect?
There are other ways Tony. I am corrently working on a capital project for a magazine through school for my MBA and there is a ton of financing options not readily known to the public. Search out your options. I would start out at your local library. Each major city has a certain library dedicated for information on starting and financing businesses. You will be surprised how much help is actually out there. Keep the car and find another way. In any case, good luck with the business.

· Team 10+ Year Member
4,055 Posts
Tony dont do it man, I have been having the same thoughts now that the car is away from me for so long at the body shop... it will be hard to not take the oppurtunity to sell it when it comes out and is perfect. But you love that car like I love my car... dont do it.

Really look into your other options first, take Omars advice, and when all else fails... You are from the MIA.. I was watching some show called real miami cops - sling rock to generate capital! Although the market looks saturated down there, there is still money to be made...

just kidding.. with the last part :D

· Supraless By Choice
1,489 Posts
:rolleyes: I won't clog up your thread anymore, but i'm sure you are tired of hearing what i have to say you Dumb ass :ugh2: (you know i still love ya man)... Anyways i just wanted to make a few noted comments so that when you tell me in about 6months to a year that you made a mistake or that you miss her, i can revert you back to this thread.

1) don't do it you will miss her
2) yes you can come back, but the first time won't be like the second
3) you’ll never be able to make her the same
4) you can find another way
5) Remember you were the one who helped talk me out of selling mine
(what a big mistake that would have been for me personally)
6) Were there is a will, there is a way you can find other options
7) You don’t want me to tell you “I told you sooooo”

Good luck,

Dan

PS to future buyer: Car has severe frame damage!!!!!!! :sadance:

· LexusTico
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BLKLABL said:
:eek: :wtflol: :stickpoke.. Thought I wouldn't catch the post til I got home? Canada has internet too!!!

lol my car has no frame damage, mine wasn't landed on by another Supra (hint hint) :faint:

· Registered
1,754 Posts
BLKLABL said:
:rolleyes: I won't clog up your thread anymore than this post, because i'm sure you are tired of hearing what i have to say you Dumb ass :ugh2: (you know i still love ya man)... Anyways i just wanted to make a few noted comments so that when you tell me in about 6months to a year that you made a mistake or that you miss her, i can revert you back to this thread.

1) don't do it you will miss her
2) yes you can come back, but the first time won't be like the second
3) you’ll never be able to make her the same
4) you can find another way
5) Remember you were the one who helped talk me out of selling mine
(what a big mistake that would have been for me personally)
6) Were there is a will, there is a way you can find other options
7) You don’t want me to tell you “I told you sooooo”

Good luck,

Dan

:rofl: "Frame damage"

Life is full of decisions - some of them you will regret, some you won't....Make sure you know what you want.... and nothing is clouding your judgment...

Good Luck with what ever you do...

· Supraless By Choice
1,489 Posts
SupraTico said:
:eek: :wtflol: :stickpoke.. Thought I wouldn't catch the post til I got home? Canada has internet too!!!

lol my car has no frame damage, mine wasn't landed on by another Supra (hint hint) :faint:
\

No frame damage here Bubba... But yours was the one that looked like a 3rd grade Bondo science fair project :1poke: gone bad!!! Am I correct?
:rofl:

Dan

PS Good luck selling her! :loser:

· Registered
623 Posts
BLKLABL said:
\

No frame damage here Bubba... But yours was the one that looked like a 3rd grade Bondo science fair project :1poke: gone bad!!! Am I correct?
:rofl:

Dan

PS Good luck selling her! :loser:

LMAO!!! You guys are a wreck :rofl:

Tony if there is another option take it. You have practically built that thing from the ground up. If not do what you got to do.... it's just a car.... don't let it get in the way of great opportunity ..
With that said good luck either way it turns out for you !

· LexusTico
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol you guys are wrecking my for sale thread :dark:

someone's going to actually believe you :(

· Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
17,317 Posts
lowvoltage said:
You should probably just stay in Canada...unless you decide to keep it.
he seems to be enjoying it, i think... he just sent me a pic of the sunset. maybe he'll stay. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.