Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm finally selling off my equipment and I'd like to offer it to anyone looking for a quick system here first...my setup can just DROP right in-hook up the connections and you're ready to play.

ALL in great condition. I never got a real chance to play it out because I always had my with me. Broken in correctly (low level volume for a solid month) and protected with the grilles.

As a whole: 2 JL Audio 10W0 Subwoofers with the box and mounting/securing hardware: $100 + shipping. People locally to me can have it for $90. Grilles included. I'd like to trade hatch carpet too, if not, that's fine.

Rockford Fosgate 250a2 Amp, add $50 + shipping

OTHER STUFF:

Rockford Fosgate Fanatic Q 6.5" Component set: Comes with 6.5" mids, 1" tweets, grilles as pictured below (I have another set of grille that came with the kit that allows you to mount the tweeter above the mid.) and of course the crossovers and 2 other mounting cups. 2 Mids, 2 Tweets, 2 crossovers, 4 grilles, 3 mounting cups: Asking $100 + shipping.

Pic here:

RF Fanatic Q

I have other stuff for sale, suspension stuff, but I'll post that in the for For Sale section of the Supraforums.

email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

PS I'll take $5 off shipping if you tell me you saw these posts.

S

·
0 Posts
Hi, I am interested in the speakers. Does it come with the mounting plates too? Thanks.

·
Registered
807 Posts

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*SOLD* as of now and until I get paid for it all next Thursday. I parted the system out locally. I'll post here if things change. Thanks again.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Brian, so I take it that you don't want the rear carpet now? You emailed me saying you did, but then when I emailed you back asking if your were going to pick it up, nothing. At least email and let me know that you changed your mind, out of simple common courtesy.:rolleyes:

-Shawn

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appologize on lagging with the emails, but at this point, buying new hatch carpet isn't a priority anymore. Thanks again though.

Brian

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
if for some reason sales for the speakers and box did not go through I am interested... if you sold the speakers would you consider selling the box (if it wasnt sold for some reason)... and what are the specs? I dont like JL but for that price I wont give a shit :D

·
Boosted NA
246 Posts
damn man!!!

and i live in San Jose too! darn dude hook it up! [email protected]

i can pay u before next thursday too!!!

·
Boosted NA
246 Posts
?????????

umm... ok

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everything I was selling is now sold and gone [2 10W0 Subs, RF 250a2 Amp and Lighting Audio 1 Farad Cap']. $220 took it to it's new home. Thanks again everyone!

Brian

PS, I have a set of Rockford Fosgate Fanatic Q 6.5" Component Speakers for sale. You can read about the 5 1/4" set @ Crutchfield, their site doesn't list the 6.5" anymore-I don't know why, it's essentially the same equipment, except you get a 6.5" woofer instead of the 5 1/4" pictured. You get (2) 6.5" Woofers, (2) 3/4" Tweeters, (2) Crossovers, 3 mounting cups for the tweeters and 2 styles of Woofer grilles. I'm asking $150 + shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts