Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought new wheels, while waiting, Frankie Five was kind enough to let me borrow his wheels. ( his car is under the knife) and im starting to really like this combo. What do you guys think, should i just give him$$$ for it and not give it back.:scratch:

kahlee

B

·
0 Posts
what happened to the CROWER decal on the hood... i miss it :D

wheels look good, my monitor here sucks are they rp01's??

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Not big fan of black wheels. Especially without a polished or chrome lip. Looks like it just blends in with the tire....

·
2 RiCh 4 Ur bLooD...SuPrA
601 Posts
your car looks good. those rims look nice too...however...IMO...i wouldn't keep it b/c i don't like black rims in general. only if it had a polished lip.

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
I agree with Silver Orchid and GaNg[sTa] on how it would look better with a polished lip or something like that. Also, IMO it would look better with a bigger rear lip. Car looks nice as always tho.

jc said:
And is that an old style blitz bumper?
yup, old skool blitz

·
Registered
103 Posts
GaNg[sTa] said:
your car looks good. those rims look nice too...however...IMO...i wouldn't keep it b/c i don't like black rims in general. only if it had a polished lip.
I'm sorry to hear that...:(

Kahlee, the wheels look great!

Regards,

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
I too am not a big fan of black wheels, but they look amazing on certain colors.. white and silver especially!

I'd LOVE to see Black Chrome wheels on a car tho.. Black Chrome is fucking BAD-ASS.. :drooling:

·
Grocery Getter
439 Posts
it is definitely dramatic, but I like it. ONe thing though that spoiler is god awful ugly, why not just sell it to me :) .

Envious of your kit
Jarad

·
Supraless
666 Posts
94WasagoodYR said:
it is definitely dramatic, but I like it. ONe thing though that spoiler is god awful ugly, why not just sell it to me :) .

Envious of your kit
Jarad
Lol... I'm also digging that spoiler!

I think suprahtt's car rocks those wheels! It really compliments the CF hood.

And C-supraTT, your car just looks mean with those TE37's! I'm thinking sleeper ready to bust out a can of whoop-ass...

J

·
0 Posts
DANM YOUR CAR IS SLAMMED........YOU MUST BOTTOM OUT
"SOMETHING FIERCE??????

JOHNNY K.......OH BY THE WAY THOSE WHEELS ARE CHEAP

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks fellas, to me it just looks mean, it even looked mean on Frankie Five car, his car is black w/ black tints, black caliper, smoked lights.... the only thing you can see at night is the front mount aand the disk brakes, for the people that PMed me about my wing, i will post pic of them soon when i put my new wheels on.

Ill probably buy these wheels of him too:D

kahlee

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
as for the decals, i had to keep the sponsors happy for that eyewitness news deal

and yes they are RPO1

kahlee

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry to be off topic, but C-SupraTT, put some 97-98 headlights in the ride ASAP! It will totally finish your car off. Lookin nice, both of you guys.

Chris

·
Registered
103 Posts
supra4me said:
Sorry to be off topic, but C-SupraTT, put some 97-98 headlights in the ride ASAP! It will totally finish your car off. Lookin nice, both of you guys.

Chris
Chris,

Those are 97-98 headlights, except I need to change out the passenger side one (excessive fogging). Apart from that, there's really nothing major left to do, except to enjoy the car.

Kahlee,

Sorry for jumping into your thread.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts