Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every now and then i like to remove the 3 intercooler pipes and flush them out with water. But each time I take them out, i notice spots of oil in them. I looked at the turbo and noticed a drop of oil infront of the blades. Im most likely sure that the gaskets need changing. But my question is which gaskets if any should i change.

Neal

·
Moderator/Troll Slayer
5,894 Posts
MK3Brent said:
One gasket.
dont say that... it would be a seal but we dont know his setup. If its stock with the stock intake with the breather routed back into the intake the oil in the pipes may be normal. Blow back is normal..... minamal oil maybe found in the pipes..... now if its more than a little.... or its dripping out of the pipes i agree...... we need more info at the least.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,996 Posts
SupraTrey said:
dont say that... it would be a seal but we dont know his setup. If its stock with the stock intake with the breather routed back into the intake the oil in the pipes may be normal. Blow back is normal..... minamal oil maybe found in the pipes..... now if its more than a little.... or its dripping out of the pipes i agree...... we need more info at the least.
Yeah, I realized.. and deleted it... My valve seals are weak and old... I burn off alot of oil.... almost a quart ever 450 miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts