Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah. They said yes. :bigthumb: The doc explained the process and it seems pretty easy stuff, but I'm still looking for more info on it. How is the pain in your balls post-surgery? He said I have to wait three months before I can practice unsafe sex. :lol: Isn't it better to jerk off a lot so I unload all the sperms and shit from my man juice tubes? I can wait. That's no problem, but if I can speed up the process, better. He's gonna do a sperm count test later on. How is it? Are you facing upwards with your legs open while they do their thing? I'm kinda shaken up that some guy is gonna be fiddling with my balls...plus I'll be asleep so it's even worse. What if he's some psycho and shoves something up my ass and also fucks my dick up so it never gets up again? :nervous:

·
4,623 Posts
I'll be joining after i have a few kids.

But more power to you bud!!!!

Make sure you have a little of the good stuff tucked away in a sperm bank or something in case. ;)

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
Why are you going the no kids route? Just curious as to why you chose not to have any offspring as you're a very intelligent person Ramón?

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
IBOOBEPostspicsofhislittlebrownpenisagain

:nervous:

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why are you going the no kids route? Just curious as to why you chose not to have any offspring as you're a very intelligent person Ramón?
I AM being intelligent by not having kids, LOL. :p

On a serious note, it's a long story, man. I'd rather not get into it. Let's just say it's better for me not to reproduce. I could bring an abnormal kid. I don't want my kid to suffer and not have a normal life, plus I don't want to suffer knowing I won't have a healthy kid. I'd rather not take the risk, you know. Plus, I hate little kids. I hate when they cry, I hate shit, I hate waking up early, I hate puke, I hate hospitals, I hate bitchy women, I hate pregnant bodies, I hate so many things related to the entire thing. I love my freedom, and I love the awesome peace and tranquility I have in my life and I wouldn't want anything to spoil it. Other than electricity, water, and Internet, I don't have bills, contracts, attachments, etc. The only responsibility I have are mt dogs and my bunny. I'd like my life to stay that way. I also like saving money, not dumping it away in a 20+ year old risky investment. It's just not for me. Plus I'm an odd person and I'm tough to deal with. I don't want to put a woman throughout my bullshit. There are better men out there. I'll deal with myself by myself. :sadance:

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And here we go. :lol: What I mean is that there are better men out there than me that won't drive a woman crazy. By a woman driving me crazy, I'm gonna drive her crazy. I just don't want to put a woman through that. It's like asking for trouble. In other words, I won't deal with a woman that wants babies in the future. That's what I meant.

People are so desperately trying to convince me, "Oh man, that's so horrible. What if you meet your dream woman, fall in love deeply like you've never done before and she eventually wants a baby?" I just tell them, "If she eventually wants a baby, then she wasn't my dream woman".

·
Invert.
257 Posts
And here we go. :lol: What I mean is that there are better men out there than me that won't drive a woman crazy. By a woman driving me crazy, I'm gonna drive her crazy. I just don't want to put a woman through that. It's like asking for trouble. In other words, I won't deal with a woman that wants babies in the future. That's what I meant.

People are so desperately trying to convince me, "Oh man, that's so horrible. What if you meet your dream woman, fall in love deeply like you've never done before and she eventually wants a baby?" I just tell them, "If she eventually wants a baby, then she wasn't my dream woman".
But isn't romance changing yourself so someone else will like you? Didn't you read Twilight?

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
Congrats on not wanting any "crotch droppings", as Kristene would say :lol:

I am up @ 7:30am with my daughter listening to SpongeBob and wondering how I can inject this coffee directly through my veins. Thankfully my son is still sleeping, it's a good morning so far :D

·
Laughing at u not with u
149 Posts
Aren't you a little young to have the procedure done?? I know a friend of mine wanted to do the same thing but his doctor refused because of his age.

·
Registered
212 Posts
pm merc_cruiser, he shoots blanks on big fat women and on men's chests.
That would be correct I shoot blanks. But mine is from a genetic condition. Mine is natural, no clipping here.

I AM being intelligent by not having kids, LOL. :p

On a serious note, it's a long story, man. I'd rather not get into it. Let's just say it's better for me not to reproduce. I could bring an abnormal kid. I don't want my kid to suffer and not have a normal life, plus I don't want to suffer knowing I won't have a healthy kid. I'd rather not take the risk, you know. Plus, I hate little kids. I hate when they cry, I hate shit, I hate waking up early, I hate puke, I hate hospitals, I hate bitchy women, I hate pregnant bodies, I hate so many things related to the entire thing. I love my freedom, and I love the awesome peace and tranquility I have in my life and I wouldn't want anything to spoil it. Other than electricity, water, and Internet, I don't have bills, contracts, attachments, etc. The only responsibility I have are mt dogs and my bunny. I'd like my life to stay that way. I also like saving money, not dumping it away in a 20+ year old risky investment. It's just not for me. Plus I'm an odd person and I'm tough to deal with. I don't want to put a woman throughout my bullshit. There are better men out there. I'll deal with myself by myself. :sadance:
God damn I feel the exact same way. What ive noticed from women around my age the look at me like Im crazy for not wanting kids/marriage. Its just not for me.

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
OOBE: The procedure is no big deal. You're in and out in about a half hour, although walking a bit more gingerly afterward. That lasts for about a week, then maybe another week or so of being cautious with quick movements, then you're good-to-go. It takes 25-50 times to "clear the pipes", so as quickly as you can make that happen (through whatever means) they can do the tests. They need to see two negative tests in a row to deem you safe. The procedure, at least as I had it, was awake on an examination table while the Doc did the puncture, pull, clip, tie, cauterize, close it up deal. The only things I felt were the needles when he did the local anesthesia and some pulling here and there within the groin area. Quick and easy in my experience. I hope that helps...and you don't raped :)
Chris

1 - 20 of 76 Posts