Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im trying to decide on a paint color and for some reason i keep leaning towards the imperial jade green oem color...if i can get some pics of the mk4s in that color maybe then i can decide for sure if thats what i want. it can be stock to mild to wild. whatever you got, let see it!!!

thanks,

-zeeshaun

·
Registered
802 Posts
well im trying to decide on a paint color and for some reason i keep leaning towards the imperial jade green oem color...if i can get some pics of the mk4s in that color maybe then i can decide for sure if thats what i want. it can be stock to mild to wild. whatever you got, let see it!!!

thanks,

-zeeshaun
i got a dark jewel green (not exactly ijg, but close) and i'm in houston... i can let you check her out anytime. LMK

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Imperial Jade is the best color for the MKIV, without a doubt. It is so classy, and goes with the Supra's lines better than any other, IMO.

My car is alpine silver, but I would love to have IJM. I'm not going to go through the hassle of a color change though, too expensive to do it right.

Edit: shit, I didn't realize this thread was a year old.

·
4,109 Posts

thanks,

-zeeshaun
Imperial Jade Mica is what you want and it is a 98 only color. Deep Jewel Green is the 97 color. Technically, there is no such color as Imperial Jade Green :). I have a bunch of pics of both colors on my other PC, I'll post them later today

Or you could've just searched:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431859&highlight=jade

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I love IJM. I've seen one sitting next to an jewel green car and IJM is far more eye catching. Only thing I hate is that IJM cars (as all green supras) are tan interior's only.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Green Supras

I love IJM. I've seen one sitting next to an jewel green car and IJM is far more eye catching. Only thing I hate is that IJM cars (as all green supras) are tan interior's only.
I agree, that's why I changed my interior to black. Looks better and a lot easier to keep clean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts