Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so here is the suspect. as some may know i have been looking for this car for about 10 years now. and finally found it. this is a imperial jade mica 1998 6 speed car. 3 owners. and looking thru her she could have done without at least 1 of those owners. god damn it F&F. she came in with about 57500 miles. so not to bad for the age. now i start with the restore process. and good luck to find a god damn air box form a tt car. i guess you guys never saved them when removing them from your cars. but as always the whole process is fun over all. and the end result if done right is always worth it.

she's a dirty birdy. no point in paying extra for inclosed transport here.

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

and hello everyone. its nice to be back here and share whats going on here with these cars. missed you guys for to long.

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well there she is, in all her glory. what a piece of shit. its not that bad it just makes me sad to see her like this. with about 15 grand and parts overnight from japan she could decimate all. right. so here we go on the run down.

new dash due to 2 screw holes
remove body kit
remove alarm
she will need a full paint job glass out!
wet sand and buff out all lights
powder coat all black parts again.
wiper arms - hood prop - radiator stays - front strut rings
new ac buttons
new 98 steering wheel
new center console
replace side vents
replace front bumper
replace all missing hardware
on the fence about a new carpet if there still is one???
clean all seats
new chrome wheels
new power antenna
new oem radio
new pass side window oem
new windshield oem
oem exhaust
OOOO and new oem clutch due to seller. thank you buddy. i really thought when you sold the car you had said the clutch was going. not gone! HHHUUUMMMMMM and when i took the wheels off the rear tires when bald and flat treads. pretty sure when i looked at the car it was not like this. but i guess you must have figured well he is going to restore the car so i will finish the clutch for him. good looks man. thanks........

and this is just to start here. then i get to find out whats underneath. uuuuggghhhh.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Glad to see you back. Loved your old builds.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Seems like a nice score that just needs some TLC. Are you going to single it or just restore to 1998 specs?

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
some are alan aris pics and i don't have them he did. the quick silver car i do have most of the pics and could repost them. i will ask him if he has the ts pics. i think those are the ones that would be most missed around here. like a blank spot in that build thread now.

·
"Ze Germans"
451 Posts
Thanks for saving another Supra! Where have you been?

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well we had a little dispute here back a long time ago. just glad to be back sharing this stuff with you guys again.

all this for this v

new dash in place now. this was fun.

·
93 Hardtopper
834 Posts
Glad to see you posting again, looking forward to the progress! My favorite color by far!

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
As other have said it's good to see you back again. I always enjoyed what you did to all of you're supras and look forward to seeing what you do with this one.

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing all your cars again.

Ken.

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Welcome back . Glad i could help get you back on here! I am not on here like i used to be unfortunatly due to facebook. but I will probably create another thread for my car in the members rides when im done, since its a different animal now.
you have alot of threads to update :)

·
Hardtopper
2,479 Posts
Welcome back! :bigthumb:

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its really nice to see all you guys comments again. and its great to be back and share this stuff again. thanks guys. i got plenty of stuff coming.
and thank you very much chris. was a big favor to get back in here with you guys again.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts