Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yeah im going the crew and I are hoping to get there around 9 otherwise you end up sitting in line for hours to get in. You gonna drive your supra

·
An Idiot Abroad
241 Posts
I was there.

I saw the White single with RMM lip in the show.
There was a red one that seemed stock running.
A black one that was defintely high powerd with what looked like CCW Classics and some hoosiers.

I saw that yellow and blue one to. I've seen that before and always think it's gonna be incredible but it never runs good.
There wasn't really to many cars putting up great times. A LOT of cars seemed to be breaking to.

What's up with the new Honda fad of having holes in the rear bumper?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yeah the white one was mine. It was definitely honda country this weekend. The black soup was to busy driving sideways down the track to get a good time. The track prep did not look to be to great. Anyways it was a good day minus the cold

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yeah the white one was mine. It was definitely honda country this weekend. The black soup was to busy driving sideways down the track to get a good time. The track prep did not look to be to great. Anyways it was a good day minus the cold
Yeah I saw you pulled over what were you doing? Didnt take the supra due to over boosting like crazy, and didnt take the evo because it needed an oil change bad. The holes are for weight savings i think lol honda kids are in a different league. Black supra i think is faruke not sure of the setup over 500 i think. Not sure whats up with the yellow, green, purple car. Didnt stay long due to hondas breaking and taking forever to clean the track.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yeah the cop wanted to know what was going on at the track. As if he couldn't drive another mile and read the sign. He was nice about I guess. Just can't understand the reasoning to pull me over. O well no tickets so I can't complain

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Yeah I saw you pulled over what were you doing? Didnt take the supra due to over boosting like crazy, and didnt take the evo because it needed an oil change bad. The holes are for weight savings i think lol honda kids are in a different league. Black supra i think is faruke not sure of the setup over 500 i think. Not sure whats up with the yellow, green, purple car. Didnt stay long due to hondas breaking and taking forever to clean the track.
I was the red supra there, first time with the car at the track, I had problems though. Plus track prep was terrible.

I talked to the guy in the black supra with the CCW's. He said he was dyno'd at 970 whp, but wasnt caged so had to take it easy, I didnt get a chance to watch him go down the track though.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Im running a pte63 dyno 453 whp an 17 psi. Im hoping not to forget my helmet next time so I can put in a few runs.

·
Registered
244 Posts
That black supra did not pull like it was 900 more like 500 so was he on pump gas? I could do a race gas tune also to say i have over 700 hp, but if you never run that why say it. It did look nice, always a fan of the CCW's. Boosted your car also looked good white and black looks sexy on the supra.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Farooq in the black supra with the ccws on Hoosiers was only running 18psi because he didn't want to get kicked out, they told him they weren't giving out warnings for going faster than 11.59. His other map is tuned for 38psi on meth. I keep telling him to cage it but he drives it daily.

·
An Idiot Abroad
241 Posts
Your car looked nice man. First Sup I saw there.
I was hoping the black Sup was gonna tear it up. It sounded awesome. He should defintely cage it.

Could anyone else not stop laughing while walking through the car show? There was some nice cars like the white Sup and there was nice black turbo Integra with what looked like titanium wheels.
For the most part the cars and music that was being played at obnoxious levels was just awful.
That Cobra with the Lambo doors gave my buddy a heart attack.(he's a Cobra owner). Then you had the old ass lincoln's with rims so big it looked like they had a lift kit. One of em' even had a 5.0 badge. lol

Funny story about the Hondas. On the way up there, close to the NH border we saw a group of 4 of old honda hatchbacks,they were def headed for the track, pulled over by a Statie.
Then about 2 miles later we saw a group of 3 hondas pulled over by a Statie and the cop was standing in front of the cars taking pics while the owners were sitting indian style on the grass next to the highway.
We were dying laughing. One of the hondas was lime green with a purple front bumper and I didn't see it at the track so i'm assuming it didn't end well for the owners.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Farooq in the black supra with the ccws on Hoosiers was only running 18psi because he didn't want to get kicked out, they told him they weren't giving out warnings for going faster than 11.59. His other map is tuned for 38psi on meth. I keep telling him to cage it but he drives it daily.
38 psi on meth what is he high? What turbo is he running and how can he run 38 on pump meth?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
38 psi on meth what is he high? What turbo is he running and how can he run 38 on pump meth?
he said he was on a 74mm DBB turbo if I remember correctly and was using some sort of race gas. I had a few minute convo with him about his car. he Also said the yellow supra was on an ebay turbo though lol? Idk just quoting what he said...

I saw those Hondas pulled over on the way up too! couldnt stop laughing haha! Dumbasses probobly racing on the highway.

·
Registered
641 Posts
he said he was on a 74mm DBB turbo if I remember correctly and was using some sort of race gas. I had a few minute convo with him about his car. he Also said the yellow supra was on an ebay turbo though lol? Idk just quoting what he said...

I saw those Hondas pulled over on the way up too! couldnt stop laughing haha! Dumbasses probobly racing on the highway.
Close but its a 76mm DBB. Maybe he is running race gas for 38psi but for the boost and the size turbo he should be well up and around 1100hp so i say its possibly 104 octane + meth. I will shoot him a text and find out.

·
Registered
504 Posts
His car is also an auto to. Correct me if im wrong just sounded like an auto going down the track.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts