Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you guys know that VTR, located in Everett, is hosting a meet this Saturday from 6 to 8. Any turbo-charged car is welcomed as well as all car enthusiasts. The meet consists of the usually meet and greet, all the bsing etc, and then cruise down to Champs Karting for some "safe racing". I am planning on attending to represent the Supra and I thought it would be cool if some of you local guys (and girls) showed up.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Euro450 said:
I just wanted to let you guys know that VTR, located in Everett, is hosting a meet this Saturday from 6 to 8. Any turbo-charged car is welcomed as well as all car enthusiasts. The meet consists of the usually meet and greet, all the bsing etc, and then cruise down to Champs Karting for some "safe racing". I am planning on attending to represent the Supra and I thought it would be cool if some of you local guys (and girls) showed up.
What's VTR and where is it in everett?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VTR is a performance parts store on Everett Mall way, close to the Everett Mall. They also do window tinting (where I got mine done). I believe they are also having discounts on their products as part of the event.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VTR is a performance parts store located on Everett Mall Way, close to the Everett Mall. I believe they are also having discounts on parts as part of the meet.

(where I got my window tinting done)

·
Supra Newb
635 Posts
I'll probably show up as long as it doesnt rain. Euro is your Supra Red? I was just wondering from your sig. The last time i was at VTR and looking through their photo book i saw a green Supra or a blue Supra in there that just had its windows tinted. I dont remember the exact color it was a while ago. How much did your tint cost?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Red_Fire said:
I'll probably show up as long as it doesnt rain. Euro is your Supra Red? I was just wondering from your sig. The last time i was at VTR and looking through their photo book i saw a green Supra or a blue Supra in there that just had its windows tinted. I dont remember the exact color it was a while ago. How much did your tint cost?
Yeah my supra is red. I can't remember exactly how much it was but I think it was around $275 with lifetime warranty(or as long as VTR is in business).

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naw, I didnt go either. The rain and not much interest from other Supras caused me to lose my motivation. Oh well, there will be others. :)

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Euro450 said:
Naw, I didnt go either. The rain and not much interest from other Supras caused me to lose my motivation. Oh well, there will be others. :)
yeah it's hard to get a bunch of supra guys to an event that isn't for just supras :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
true... It seems we are always stereotyped as being snobs, too good for anyone who doesn't own a supra. That event would have been a good chance to prove otherwise. Oh well. Lets focus on putting together this year's Centralia meet. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts